Payroll lists early holiday cutoffs for student employees
From the Payroll Department
Due to the upcoming Memorial Day holiday and the end of spring term, there will be early deadlines for all payroll action items for the pay period of May 10, 2009, through May 23, 2009.
Action items subject to the early deadlines include:
- All electronic time sheets must be submitted in Murphy for your supervisors for approval before you leave campus Friday – they are due by midnight on Memorial Day. Your supervisor may request that you complete your time sheet earlier.
- All paper time sheets must be received in Payroll by noon Friday, May 22.
- Time clock correction sheets and vacation requests for the Stromberg time clock system must be turned in to the time clock administrators by 8 a.m. Friday, May 22.
- All electronic approvals must be done in Murphy and Stromberg by 4 p.m. Tuesday, May 26. Payroll recommends that you approve all time sheets before you leave campus at the end of spring term.
- All new Student Employment Forms must be turned in to Human Resources by Friday, May 22. If you will be working after May 22, you will need to submit a new Student Employment Form for summer term.
- Payday for the April 26, 2009, to May 9, 2009, payroll is Friday, May 22. This is also the end of spring term. If you wish to have your May 22 and June 5 paychecks mailed to a different address, log on to Murphy Online, Personal Information, Update Address and Phones and change your payroll check mailing address to the address where you want these checks mailed. Your UST mailbox will be closed on May 25 unless you make arrangements with the Post Office to keep the box open.
Pay items received after the deadlines printed above will not be processed on the June 5 paycheck; they will be processed on the following payday, June 19.