Because of the huge response to the program last year, Passports are back. They’re packed with advertisements for events on and off campus, and coupons and discounts for shows, rentals, activities and food throughout the Twin Cities.
Using your passport also could win you a $500 gift certificate to the UST Bookstore. All you have to do is bring your passport book with you while exploring the Twin Cities, get it stamped at the events and local businesses, and then turn it in to the Wellness Center no later than 4 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 15.
For every five stamps collected, your name will be entered into the $500 Bookstore gift certificate drawing; after your first 10 stamps, you’ll get a Passport to the Twin Cities T-shirt. Don’t have a car to get around? Use your UST ID card to catch the campus shuttle or hop on an MTC bus at Cleveland and Summit avenues.
Passports are available at the Wellness Center, at the information desk in Koch Commons, and at the Box Office, Multicultural Student Services and the Campus Life offices in Murray-Herrick Campus Center – while supplies last.
- Tuesday, Sept. 22 – 7 p.m. at Scooter’s: Play poker, meet other UST students and win prizes.
- Every Saturday night – 10 p.m. on campus: Tommies After Dark.
- Thursday, Oct. 1 – convocation hour in the upper quad: Join STAR in celebrating the beginning of October.
- Saturday, Oct. 3 – 6 p.m. at Common Ground: Vision’s Harvest Moon Festival.
- Tuesday, Oct. 6 – 8 a.m.-noon at Beakers, on the second floor, Owens Science Hall: Tommie Mocha Tuesday.
- Wednesday, Oct. 7 – 7:30 p.m.: Fanamaniac game, volleyball vs. Macalester.
- Sunday, Oct. 25 – Join STAR at Vertical Endeavors for rock climbing.