Opus College of Business dean’s reception to honor fall graduate business class
The Opus College of Business dean, Dr. Christopher Puto, will host a reception to honor the fall graduate business class of 2006. It will be held from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 7, in Schulze Hall atrium, Minneapolis campus.
Graduate students in these programs will be honored at the reception:
- Master of Business Administration (Evening, Executive and Health Care)
- Master of Business Communication
- Master of International Management
- Master of Science in Real Estate
- Graduate Programs in Software
- 4:30-5:15 p.m. Networking
- 5:15 to 5:30 p.m. Address by dean Puto
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Networking
Hors d’oeuvres and beverages will be served. Business attire is requested.
Graduates are encouraged to invite their manager, mentor and/or other guest whose support has been important to the completion of their degrees.
Questions? Call Leah Spinosa de Vega, (651) 962-4253.