From Computing and Communication Services
Due to a system upgrade, the Student Information System (SIS) will be unavailable on Saturday, Feb. 12, and Sunday, Feb. 13. In addition, the following systems will be unavailable through the weekend and may still be unavailable Monday, Feb. 14:
- Phone and Web-based credit card payments (for tuition and other bills)
- SCT Web for Faculty
- SCT Web for Students
We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions, contact the CCS Help Desk at (651) 962-6230.
Computer Network Outage on Sunday, Feb. 13
All network services will be temporarily unavailable for an hour in the early morning of Sunday, Feb. 13. The work is scheduled to begin at 6 a.m. and should be completed by 7 a.m.
Affected systems will include:
- St. Thomas e-mail (both Outlook and VMS mail)
- Internet access
- All St. Thomas Web pages
- NT system authentication (network logins)
- NT central storage
- Administrative Systems (FRS, SIS, ADS, HRS, SOD)
- MURPHY and Web registration
- All ALPHA resident applications including Focus, Minitab and Oracle
- Library Proxy Server (off-campus access to restricted databases)
Phones still will be available. Also, building-access card readers will continue to work, but they will respond more slowly than they normally do. All work should be completed by 7 a.m. Sunday.
If you have any questions, contact the CCS Help Desk at (651) 962-6230.