From the editors
After tomorrow, the next issue of Bulletin Today will arrive on Tuesday, May 28. That means that if you want an article in tomorrow’s issue, you should have sent it to us by the deadline at 10 a.m. Wednesday. If you need an article published tomorrow, contact us this morning and we will try to accommodate your needs.
Here’s the schedule:
- May 13-17: Bulletin published daily.
- May 20-24: No Bulletins published.
- May 27: Memorial Day holiday. No Bulletin published.
- May 28 (Tuesday): Bulletin Today will be published
Beginning Monday, June 3, Bulletin Today will be published each Monday throughout the summer. Deadline is 10 a.m. Thursdays. (Please note the earlier deadline the week of July 4, listed below.)
Bulletin Today will be published on the following Mondays:
- June 3
- June 10
- June 17
- June 24
- July 1
- July 8 (Deadline is 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 3)
- July 15
- July 22
- July 29
- Aug. 5
- Aug. 12
- Aug. 19
- Aug. 26
Thanks for your cooperation.
Questions? Call co-editor Patty Petersen, (651) 962-6412.