A new catering ordering system – NetCatering – will be rolled out later this year by the Catering Service office. To ensure the highest level of service and quality with the new system, Catering Service has revised catering ordering deadlines as follows:
- UST On-the-Go: Place order by noon three days prior to the event. Orders may be picked up at the southwest entrance to The View kitchen, near the Off-Campus Student Services office.
- Beginning early spring semester, the RFS online system will no longer accept orders placed after the noon ordering deadlines listed to the right.
- Missed the ordering deadline? It happens.
- St. Paul customers may call Scooter’s, (651) 962-6080, for Scooter’s pizza or T’s, (651) 962-6077, for sandwich tray orders. Same-day orders will be accepted until 9 a.m. on the day of the event. Lunch orders must be picked up by 11:30 a.m. at Scooter’s or T’s. (Pick up at the location where the order was placed.) Standard retail rates will be charged.
- For other needs on the St. Paul campus call the Catering office, (651) 962-6068, for availability.
- Minneapolis: Call (651) 962-4027 for availability.
- Binz: Call (651) 962-6082 for availability.
- Standard catering orders: Place a minimum of 10 business days prior to the event.
- Custom catering orders: Schedule a meeting with the catering manager a minimum of three weeks prior to the event.