The Nonexempt Staff Council (NESC) presents the Nonexempt Staff Council Appreciation Award each year to honor an hourly staff member who lives and promotes the mission of the University of St. Thomas by such things as:
- Actively participating in the UST community
- Extending a helping or welcoming hand to other St. Thomas community members
- Volunteering beyond the job – within or outside of UST
- Contributing to a positive environment and culture at UST
The NESC invites members of the UST community to nominate nonexempt staff members to receive the award; visit the NESC Web site for more details about the award criteria and to access the nomination form. Nomination forms must be received by 4:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 26. Submit a nomination form:
- By campus mail: Send to Mail #4221
- By e-mail: To email@example.com
- In person: Hand deliver to any Nonexempt Staff Council member
The award will be presented at the Nonexempt Staff Appreciation Breakfast, which will be held from 7:30 to 9 a.m. Wednesday, March 31, in Room 304, Murray-Herrick Campus Center.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Barb Joynson, NESC chair, (651) 962-6434.