The Minnesota Business and Professional Women’s Foundation offers several $500 scholarships to women 25 and older who are in transition and seeking economic self-sufficiency.
Criteria for the scholarship include:
- You must be female and 25 or older.
- You will be reviewed on the basis of your previous work experience, paid and volunteer.
- You must demonstrate, in writing, how this scholarship will fit into your life plan.
- You must have financial need.
- You must explain, in writing, how the scholarship will enable you to reach out and help other women.
- Your application must be professional and legible.
Applications are available in the Office of Student Financial Services, Room 156, Christ Child Hall. Completed applications are due by April 1.
Questions? Contact Pete Wareham in the Office of Student Financial Services, (651) 962-6641.