Looking for ways to jump start fall semester? Check out these course offerings from the Leadership Academy at the University of St. Thomas. Courses begin Wednesday, Sept. 21, and run through the end of October.
- Finding Consensus Amidst Conflict: 1-4 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 21
- Making Sense of Dollars and Cents: A Beginner’s Guide to Financial Accounting and Reporting: 9-11 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 27
- Overcoming Barriers to Living a Physically Active Lifestyle: noon-1 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 4
- Negotiating for Success: 10 a.m.-noon Thursday, Oct. 6
- Stay Fit While You Sit: noon-1 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 18
- Project Management: 8 a.m.-noon Monday, Oct. 31
Visit the Leadership Academy’s website for full course descriptions.
Contact the Leadership Academy at 2-6900 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.