Thinking about an M.B.A.?
The Opus College of Business will host a free Kaplan GMAT and UST MBA Forum on Wednesday, Oct. 14. This is an informative event for anyone interested in beginning MBA studies in 2010 or 2011.
The forum will be held from 5:30 to 8 p.m. in the Schulze Hall auditorium on St. Thomas’ Minneapolis campus. Registration, food and beverages will be available beginning at 5 p.m.; feel free to arrive early, check in and grab a bite before the presentation begins.
The evening includes:
- Valuable insight on the GMAT exam and test-prep methods from a Kaplan GMAT instructor
- A panel discussion and question-and-answer session with program directors, faculty, students and alumni from UST MBA programs
- A chance to network with other Twin Cities business professionals
- Complimentary food and beverages
- Door prizes, including a free Kaplan GMAT-preparation course, a $1,449 value.