Educating youth on business, economics and succeeding in a global economy, Junior Achievement is a way to earn service hours while having fun.
Here are some reasons why volunteering with Junior Achievement is simple, fun and flexible:
- Each classroom set completed with JA counts for 10 hours toward the 40-hour requirement for BUS200.
- Choose from a multitude of hours, locations and classrooms.
- Besides teaching in classrooms, JA offers special events and other tasks as a way for volunteers to earn hours, including opportunities to fulfill service hours during January Term.
Two preparation sessions will be held:
- 4:45 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 9, in Room 106, McNeely Hall
- Noon Thursday, Dec. 10, in Room 106, McNeely Hall
For more information e-mail Paul Conney.