It’s "Senior Week," full of great opportunities for seniors to get together with classmates. Seniors, read on:
- A week’s worth of fun begins with tonight’s Senior Banquet. You should have received your invitation and RSVP-ed by now. Doors open at 5:15 p.m. for the 5:30 p.m. banquet in the Student Dining Room, Murray-Herrick Campus Center.
- On Wednesday, May 7, flash back to your younger years and rendezvous at Midway Pro Bowl, 1556 University Ave. W., for College ID Night. Come after 9 p.m. and strike up a game with some friends.
- On Thursday, May 8, come to Giveaway Night at Wild Tymes Sports Bar & Grill, 33 W. Seventh Place. There will be a DJ, and the Wild Tymes has a bigger dance floor arranged. Win prizes from Chipotle, Sweeney’s, Plums, Phillips 66, Paisano’s, the Downtowner Woodfire Grill, Tiffany’s, Great Waters Brewing and more. To get there: Take I94 east to the 10th Street exit. Follow 10th to St. Peter Street (first stop light). Take a right. There is a parking lot past Mickey’s Diner or street parking nearby. Wild Tymes is on the left side, across from the St. Paul Companies.
- On Friday, May 9, is the annual Senior Riverboat Cruise. Tickets are on sale in the Box Office.
- On Saturday night, May 10, the place to be is Tiffany’s, 2051 Ford Parkway, for one last get-together.
Please note: Senior Banquet and the Senior Riverboat Cruise are the only Senior Week events officially sponsored by St. Thomas. For information on other events, contact Jackie Karlen, senior class senator.