International Student Services has moved and now is located in Room 218, Anderson Student Center. ISS invites everyone to stop by and visit anytime.
ISS will host several events in February that students, faculty and staff may be interested in:
Students, faculty and staff
- ISS open house – 1-4 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 2, in Room 218, Anderson Student Center; refreshments will be provided.
- CultureLink Tea, Uruguay – 3 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 15, in Room 202, Anderson Student Center; refreshments will be provided.
- Faculty workshop: “Working With International Students” – noon-1 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 23. Email registration to Lori Friedman; lunch will be provided.
- “At Home While Abroad” starts noon to 1 p.m. Friday, Feb. 3, in the Anderson Student Center Hearth Room. This program provides a great way for students to practice their English and get to know other students on campus. Second session is Friday, Feb. 17; lunch is provided.
- Global Tommies – Apply online to be paired with a U.S. student for spring semester to practice your English and benefit from a mutual cultural exchange.
- Graduate Student Social – 4-6 p.m. Friday, Feb. 3, at Rosa Mexicano, 609 Hennepin Ave., in downtown Minneapolis; appetizers are provided.
We wish you all a great semester!