Adult students age 30 and younger are invited to attend an Ignatian retreat – “At the Crossroads: An Ignatian Method for Finding Your Path” – on Saturday and Sunday, April 21-22.
The retreat will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. both days on the St. Paul campus. It will include brief lectures, adoration and prayer, Confession, Mass, and breakfast and lunch both days.
Leading the retreat will be Father Timothy Gallagher, a member of the Oblates of the Virgin Mary, a religious community dedicated to retreats and spiritual formation according to the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Gallagher has dedicated many years to an extensive ministry of retreats, spiritual direction and teaching about the spiritual life. He is the author of six books on the spiritual teaching of St. Ignatius.
- Free – undergraduate or graduate students
- $40 – alumni
- $50 – young adults in the area
- UST students: Register online.
- UST alumni: To receive alumni discount, register at Tommie Central, located on the first floor of the Anderson Student Center; for more information contact Tommie Central, (651) 962-6137.
- Area young adults: Register online.
This event is co-sponsored by Campus Ministry, Catholic Studies, Alumni Relations and the Office for Mission.
For more information contact Vanessa Walsh, (651) 962-6562.