Institutional Research and Analysis asks faculty and staff to take note of four important processing dates for the IDEA Student Evaluation of Teaching. All completed IDEA materials should be returned to Room 304, Aquinas Hall.
- Wednesday, Dec. 14 – last official day of fall term classes
- Wednesday, Dec. 14 – last day to administer IDEA evaluations to students for end-of-term processing
- Wednesday, Dec. 14 – last day to complete a Faculty Information Form (FIF) in paper or electronically for end-of-term processing
- Tuesday, Dec. 20, noon – IDEA process for fall term closes and all evaluation packets with completed FIFs will be shipped to IDEA Center
- Friday, Jan. 6, 2012 – tentative date for IDEA processed materials to be returned to department chairs