An 11-session Healing Prayer course, facilitated by Father David Smith and Nathan Tucker, will begin tomorrow. The course will equip Christians to minister to others through the Holy Spirit. This course is for anyone interested in growing closer to the Holy Spirit and desiring to grow in understanding of the gifts of the Spirit.
This free course will meet from 7 to 9 p.m. on the following Fridays in the 3M Auditorium, Owens Science Hall.
- Oct. 14 – Introduction to Healing Prayer
- Oct. 28 – Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- Nov. 11 – Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Dec. 9 – Becoming a Prayer Minister
- Feb. 10 – Four Types of Healing
- Feb. 24 – Conducting the Initial Interview
- March 9 – Praying for Physical Healing
- March 30 – Introduction to Inner Healing
- April 13 – Introduction to Deliverance Prayer
- April 27 – The Healing Power of Forgiveness
- May 11 – Healing Our Image of God
To sign up for the course or to learn more, contact Nathan Tucker, (612)390-4443.
The School of Healing Prayer is a course put together by Francis and Judith MacNutt, faithful Catholics who have decades of ministry experience with Christians of all denominations. Their ministry is based in Jacksonville, Fla. For more information visit the School of Healing Prayer website.