Dining Services announces menu items available for those with special dietary needs:
- The Grill and Food for Thought now offer gluten-free white and wheat bread as well as gluten-free wraps; request these items from the server.
- The Grill and C-store offer Silk soy milk.
Let Dining Services know if you have special dietary requests.
Due to a recent freeze in northern Mexico and southwestern United States, some fresh vegetables are not available at Dining Services locations:
- Tomatoes may be served sporadically as new supplies become available.
- Cucumber crops were frozen completely and are not expected to recover for four weeks.
- Green peppers also were affected by the freeze.
Dining Services suggests trying other fresh vegetables available at the sandwich bar in The Grill: shredded carrots, spinach and pea pods. Green olives also have been added.