The Renaissance Program announces winners of its fall scholarship competition:
- Ramie Chackan (psychology major)
- David Forster (print journalism major)
- Jennifer Ferreter (psychology major)
- Brian Natzel (biology major)
These students have won $1,000 scholarships donated by 3M. They were awarded according to academic merit, major field and the quality of the personal statement and professor recommendation. Renaissance Program Scholarship competitions are held each semester.
To join the Renaissance Program, students need to major in a field outside the Division of Business or the Health and Human Performance Department and elect the Renaissance Program pre-professional minor.
The Renaissance Program minor is a six-field course of study including:
- Three full business courses or their equivalents
- One quantitative methods and computer science course
- One economics course
- One interdisciplinary course
- One internship of 150-200 hours
For further information regarding the Renaissance Program, visit the program’s Web site or stop by its office in Room 230, John R. Roach Center for the Liberal Arts.