If your department or organization needs to schedule events or meetings for the 2001-2002 academic year, please send your requests to the Facilities Scheduling office by Monday, April 2.
Requests from UST departments and organizations will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Facilities Scheduling will honor requests for preferred meeting locations whenever possible. After April 2, the office will schedule St. Paul campus meeting facilities for on-campus and off-campus meeting planners on a first-come, first-served basis.
To process your request accurately, Facilities Scheduling needs the following information:
- Name of event (the event, title or name that you will use when sending out notices or other information)
- Contact person (department, individual, mail number, phone number)
- Type of event (internal, co-sponsored, or employee/student personal use)
- Expected number of attendees
- Date(s) of event (For recurring events, please list each individual date, rather than “every Monday.” Remember, too, to omit break dates.)
- Preferred location(s) for event(s)
- Start time
- End time
- Set-up time required
- Tear-down time required
- Set-up and equipment needs
You can complete the Facility Reservation Request Form in any of these places and ways: at the Information Desk in Murray-Herrick Campus Center, by an electronic request for service, via e-mail to Earline McCauley, or in person at Room 103, Murray-Herrick Campus Center.