The Ethics and Compliance Officer Association, together with the University of St. Thomas Opus College of Business, will host a conference, “Building and Sustaining an Ethical Culture,” on the Minneapolis campus in November. The conference will bring together ethics and compliance officers from around the country to hear speakers address multiple aspects of the theme. Some of the topics include:
- Leadership and “tone at the top”
- Reclaiming a culture that has suffered from an ethical lapse
- Sources of unethical behavior
- Accountability for middle managers
- The history and evolution of corporate responsibility in the United States
- Planning, assessing and measuring for the sustainability of the organization over the long term For details on the conference, visit http://www.theecoa.org and search for events.
Read more from B. Magazine