CILCE’s Early College Awareness (ECA) program is seeking UST student volunteers to work with visiting youth when they are on campus to learn about college. Volunteers will help at on-campus visits by leading activities and tours to local fourth through eighth grade youth; training is provided.
- Be available for at least two hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Help at three visits (more if desired)
- Attend Training (Sunday, Feb. 19), Reflection (Thursday, March 29), and Final Celebration (Friday, May 11)
- Be excited about working with the community and talking to kids about college and your experience.
Applications are due today and can be picked up and handed in at the following locations:
- CILCE Center, Room 153, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- Diversity and Inclusion Services, Room 224, Anderson Student Center
- Dean of Students Office, Room 241, Anderson Student Center
- Applications also can be downloaded here.
Email ECA with questions, or call program director Katie Hunt, (651) 962-6801.