Junior Achievement volunteers help educate youth about business, economics and succeeding in a global economy – providing a convenient way to earn service hours while having fun.
Volunteering with JA is easy, fun and flexible because:
- Each classroom set completed with JA counts for 10 hours toward the 40-hour requirement for BUS 200.
- Participants can choose from a multitude of hours, locations and classrooms.
- In addition to classroom teaching, JA offers special events and other tasks as a way for volunteers to network and earn hours.
Training sessions are paired with the BUS 200 Opening Learning Seminar. Choose one for more information and for help getting started:
- Tuesday, Feb. 15 — noon-12:45 p.m., McNeely 118
- Wednesday, Feb. 16 — 4:45-5:30 p.m., McNeely 118
- Thursday, Feb. 17– noon-12:45 p.m., McNeely 114
For more information e-mail Sommer Smith.