Because of the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday on Monday, Jan. 17, there will be early deadlines for all payroll action items.
Since the deadline for all of the following Action items is Jan. 17, and this deadline date falls on the holiday, the Payroll Department recommends that the following items be completed by Friday, Jan. 14:
- Students and hourly staff using Murphy Time Sheets must submit their time sheet to their supervisors for approval before they leave campus for the holiday. Supervisors must approve time sheets by midnight Tuesday, Jan. 18.
- Students and hourly staff using Stromberg time clocks must turn in any time edits and time-off requests to their supervisors by Friday, Jan. 14. Stromberg administrators must be finished entering time and adjustments by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 18.
The following also are due by Friday, Jan. 14:
- Approved New Student Employment Forms
- New Hire web pages
- Termination Web pages
- Student Miscellaneous Pay Forms must be turned into Human Resources.
- All other employment change requests must be turned into Human Resources.
- Insurance and annuity change requests must be turned in to the Benefits Department.
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction forms must be turned in to the Payroll Department.
- Address changes must be completed on Murphy Online under Personal Information, using the Update Addresses and Phones screen. Elect to change your Payroll Check Mailing Address to the address you want your checks mailed to.
Pay items received after the deadline dates will not be processed until the following pay period.