Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, early deadlines have been set for all faculty, staff payroll action items.
Action items subject to the early deadlines include:
- Hourly staff must submit their time cards in Murphy Online by midnight Saturday, Nov. 20.
- All time cards must be approved and ready for processing in Payroll by Monday, Nov. 22.
- All automated time entry and time edits must be completed in Stromberg by Monday, Nov. 22.
- All new student employment contracts must be submitted and approved by Friday, Nov. 19.
- All non-base comp Web pages must be completed by Friday, Nov. 19.
- All new hire Web pages must be completed by Friday, Nov. 19.
- All other employment change requests must received by Human Resources by Friday, Nov. 19.
- All termination Web pages must be completed by Friday, Nov. 19.
- All insurance and annuity change requests must be turned in to the Benefits Department by Friday, Nov. 19.
- All direct deposit and payroll deduction forms must be turned in to the Payroll Department by Friday, Nov. 19.
- All address changes must be completed on Murphy Online by Friday, Nov. 19. Log In as follows: Personal Information / Update Addresses and Phones / Payroll Check Mail Address. Change the address to where you want your checks mailed to.
The early cutoffs are for the time sheet period from Nov. 7 through Nov. 20, which will be paid on Dec. 3.
Pay items received after the deadline dates will not be processed until the following pay period.