The deadline for International Student Ambassador applications has been extended to 4 p.m. Friday, April 30.
International Recruiting and Admissions at the University of St. Thomas is seeking undergraduate degree-seeking domestic and international students to apply for and be part of this volunteer program, which works with prospective international students interested in attending St. Thomas.
International student ambassadors will help with:
- Campus tours
- Having lunch with a prospective international student
- Escorting a prospective international student to class
- Escorting a prospective international student to a meeting with a professor
- Phone-a-thons, chats and other communications
- High school visits
- Inviting prospective students to on-campus events
- Activities with ELS students
There are many benefits to being involved in this program:
- Meet and interact with international students from around the world
- Meet and become a part of the current ambassadors
- Free food and prizes at events
- International Student Ambassador T-shirt
- Résumé builder
Interested? E-mail the International Education Center for an application, or pick one up at the International Education Center, 44 N. Cleveland Ave.
Contact Katie Carroll, (651) 962-6364, with questions or for an application.