UST Colleges Against Cancer will host a Davanni’s fundraiser tonight, Tuesday, April 17, for the Tommie-Katie Relay for Life. The fundraiser will be held from 4 to 8 p.m. at Davanni’s. Twenty percent of all orders accompanied by a fundraising form will be donated to the American Cancer Society, sponsor of the Relay for Life.
Davanni’s fundraising forms
- The Davanni’s fundraising form can be found here; download and print the form.
- Representatives from Colleges Against Cancer also will hand out the forms during convo hour today in Anderson Student Center.
Relay for Life is Friday, April 20
Relay for Life will be held Friday, April 20, in the Anderson Athletic and Recreation Complex field house. The event runs from 6 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Saturday.
Relay For Life helps communities across the globe celebrate the lives of those who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease.
Activities throughout the night
- Silent auction (with a free course donated by Kaplan University)
- Minnesota Twins and Wild mascots on hand and, of course, Tommie
- Spaghetti-eating contest
- Photo booth
- Performance by Asker
- Meals provided by Subway and Toppers
For more information about the Davanni’s fundraiser or the Relay for Life, email Katie Tubbs.