Congratulations to faculty who have earned tenure or promotion
Congratulations to faculty who have earned tenure and/or promotion. These recommendations were made by the Academic Council in the late spring of 2006 and subsequently were approved by President Dennis Dease.
Tenure and promotion to associate professor
Tenure without promotion
- Dr. Donald Miller, Modern and Classical Languages
Promotion to associate professor
- Mitchell Gordon, School of Law
- Dr. Melissa Shepherd Loe, Mathematics Department
Promotion to full professor
- Dr. Susan Smith-Cunnien, Sociology and Criminal Justice Department
- Dr. Lisa Waldner, Sociology and Criminal Justice Department
The granting of tenure and promotion recognizes the achievement of faculty in their teaching, scholarship and professional engagement, and service to the university. Please join me in congratulating them on their job well done.