From Computing and Communication Services
Central computing resources will be unavailable 7 a.m.-noon Sunday, Oct. 22. All computer servers located in the lower level of Aquinas Hall will be down during this time. During the outage, CCS staff will be upgrading network resources.
During this period, the following services will be unavailable:
- Administrative Systems (FRS, SIS, ADS, HRS, and SOD)
- Murphy and Web registration
- All ALPHA resident applications including Focus, Minitab and Oracle
- St. Thomas e-mail
- All St. Thomas Web pages
- NT system authentication (network logins)
- NT central storage
- Library Proxy Server (off-campus access to restricted databases)
Phones and Diebold card readers still will be available.
If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact the CCS Help Desk, (651) 962-6230, or send an e-mail.