The University of St. Thomas’ Center for Nonprofit Management will offer a variety of short courses this month on its downtown Minneapolis campus:
- Developing a Fund-raising Plan for Your Ministry, 8:30 a.m.-noon Tuesday, Feb. 17, $85, includes light breakfast.
- Legal Breakfast Series: 10 Most Common Legal Mistakes in Dealing With Employees, 8-10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 18, $35 includes light breakfast.
- Leadership, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 19, $145 includes light breakfast. This course is the first in a seven-course series on human resource management; other courses include Human Resource Basics I, Compensation, Human Resource Basics II, Supervision I, Employment Law and Supervision II. Cost of the entire series is $770.
- Setting Up a Nonprofit at Your Church, 8:30 a.m.-noon Tuesday, Feb. 24, $85 includes light breakfast. Cost for Institute for Ministry Leaders alumni: $40.
- The Nonprofit Balanced Scorecard: An Effective Evaluation Tool For Nonprofits, 8 a.m.-noon Tuesday, Feb. 24, $85 includes light breakfast.
- Explore Working for a Nonprofit, 8-9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 25, free.
- Fund Raising for Small Organizations, 8 a.m.-noon Wednesday, Feb. 25, $85 includes light breakfast.