Adam Brown SOL

Brown is a ‘Natural Networker’

If you’ve spent any time over the past decade or so in and around the halls of the University of St. Thomas School of Law, there is a very solid chance you’ve run into Adam Brown ’06.
Terry Nichols

Death and the Afterlife

In February 2014, I found myself seated with 20 other students who had likely asked themselves the same question. Yet despite fleeting reservations and a lot of careful thinking about what I could learn from a class focused on what humans don’t know and can’t prove with science, I was convinced that this was the place to be.
article placeholder

Please Remember Margaret Rohlf in Your Prayers

Please remember in your prayers Margaret A. Rohlf. She is the mother of Barb Joynson, formerly of Alumni and Constituent Relations. Marge, 84, passed away July 11. Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10...
Anna Rosenthal

From Plant to Paint

Botanical artistry is not for the impatient, which makes it all the more extraordinary that sophomore Anna Rosenthal has been painting the natural world since she was 14.
Mitch Kieffer St. Thomas Mag

Pain Is A Battlefield

Three years ago, Mitch Kieffer’s military SUV was attacked in Iraq. After dozens of surgeries and procedures, he is still dogged by chronic, debilitating pain. But that hasn’t stopped Kieffer ’07 from becoming the ultimate warrior.