- 3 p.m. Monday, Feb. 23, in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- Noon Tuesday, Feb. 24, in Room 126, John R. Roach Center for the Liberal Arts
— “Interview Skills”
Learn effective interviewing skills. Get tips on preparation and follow-up techniques, appearance and selling yourself.
- 2 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 24, in Room 355, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
— “Job and Internship Search Strategies”
Finding a job or internship takes more than luck. Using certain job-search methods can help you find a position faster. Learn techniques that are proven successful.
- Noon Wednesday, Feb. 25, in Room 355, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
— “Conducting a Graduate-School Search”
Are you thinking of furthering your education by pursuing an advanced degree? This seminar covers researching institutions and programs, important test dates, writing a personal statement, admissions interviews and other issues facing those who are thinking about continuing their studies.
- 5 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 26, in Room 355, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
— “Résumé Writing and Job Seeking Letters”
Does you resume pass the 30-second test? Learn what employers look for when scanning résumés. If you have a résumé draft, bring it to the seminar. The focus will be on developing a targeted résumé that transfers your experiences into marketable skills. Cover letters also will be discussed.
- 2 p.m. Friday, Feb. 27, in Room 355, Murray-Herrick Campus Center