Students, staff and faculty are reminded that the free buses to the Opus Prize ceremony in Orchestra Hall will leave at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 4, from Flynn Hall residence on the main campus of the University of St. Thomas.
The buses will return to campus after the event and reception. Reservations for the buses are not required.
The program that evening will honor three social entrepreneurs for their faith-based humanitarian work. One of the three will receive the $1 million Opus Prize, with $100,000 awards going to the other two.
More details about the Opus Prize program can be found at this Opus Prize Web site.
Free tickets for the 8 p.m. public program are still available from Orchestra Hall and St. Thomas. An individual can obtain up to eight tickets at these locations:
- The Box Office in Murray-Herrick Campus Center on St. Thomas’ St. Paul campus. Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Orchestra Hall Box Office, 11th Street S. and Marquette Avenue. Hours: Noon-5 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday.
- Orchestra Hall ticket line, (612) 371-5656. Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Friday and noon-5 p.m. Saturday.
- The Orchestra Hall Web site.
- The main desk of the College of Applied and Professional Studies, located on the second floor of Opus Hall on the university’s downtown Minneapolis campus.