Join the Bunch Who Lunch for camaraderie and a tour of Opus Hall, the new education building. The luncheon will be held at 11:35 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 10, in Room 202, Opus Hall, Minneapolis campus. Those attending from the St. Paul campus will take a shuttle bus that leaves at 11:20 a.m. in front of the arches on Summit Avenue.
On the menu will be Hawaiian chicken salad with mangoes and pineapple, dinner rolls, dessert and beverage. The cost is $6.95. You also are welcome to bring your own lunch.
Reservations are due by Tuesday, Feb. 1. To reserve your place, send a note to Marie Giannini, Mail # MPL 343, with the following information:
- Phone number
- Check for $6.95 or an indication that you will bring your own lunch
If you have questions, contact one of the hostesses:
- Mary Edel-Joyce, (651) 962-4241
- Myrna Engebretson, (651) 962-4430
- Marie Giannini, (651) 962-4240
- Cherrie Magnuson, (651) 962-4417