Body Image Awareness Week, Monday through Friday, Feb. 21-25, will feature events that promote healthy living.
The week’s activities:
- Poster campaign – Be on the lookout for four different poster designs around campus. Stop by the Wellness Center and mention which poster you saw and receive a gift certificate for a free Smoothie at the Pit Stop; quantities are limited.
- “Body Peace Treaty” – stop by the bulletin board outside of the Wellness Center in the lower level of Koch Commons. Find out what it is all about and sign your name.
- Other scheduled events:
- Presentation by a dietician Tuesday, Feb. 22.
- Movie on Wednesday, Feb. 23.
- Information table with giveaways Thursday, Feb. 24.
Body Image Awareness Week is sponsored by Student Health Services, Wellness Center, and Counseling and Psychological Services. E-mail or stop by the Wellness Center for more information. The center is located in the lower level of Koch Commons.