St. Thomas students, faculty and staff can check out a bike, helmet and lock free of charge for a maximum of seven days at a time from the Wellness Center, located in the lower level of Koch Commons. BEAST (Bike Enthusiasts at St. Thomas) and the Wellness Center are co-sponsors of this service.
Two things are needed to check out a bike:
- A current St. Thomas ID
- A signed liability waiver (available in the Wellness Center)
Other cycling opportunities on campus
BEAST has open bike shop hours from 3 to 5 p.m. Mondays in the basement level of Loras Hall on south campus:
- Stop by to learn how to fix your bike.
- Get a full bike tune-up for only $25 – no need to be present or get dirty.
- Check out the improved shop space while listening to vinyls exclusive to UST, thanks to BEAST.
- Join BEAST and go on a Sunday ride or join the Race Team.
For more information email BEAST.