The Public Safety and Parking Services Department will hold its third annual parking-information sessions on the St. Paul and Minneapolis campuses.
Nearly every year there are a few changes made to parking policies, procedure and lots. Here’s your chance to find out more and ask questions.
Parking permits will be for sale. Please bring your St. Thomas ID if you plan to purchase a permit. Faculty and staff parking permits for the St. Paul campus and for Minneapolis employees hired after Dec. 31, 1999, will cost $150 for a full-year permit or $80 for one semester.
St. Paul campus information sessions will discuss the following changes and issues:
- The new St. Paul evening permit
- Visitor parking
- Minneapolis campus parking options
- Payroll deduction (Roxanne Kainz from Human Resources will discuss this.)
Sessions will be held:
- Noon-12:45 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 15, in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- Noon-12:45 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 23, in Room 127, O’Shaughnessy Science Hall
Minneapolis campus information sessions will discuss parking options. All Minneapolis faculty and staff must fill out new forms for the 2000-2001 year to participate in parking options. Forms will be available at the Minneapolis information sessions, which will be held in Room 324, Opus Hall:
- Noon-1 p.m. Monday, Aug. 21
- Noon-1 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 24