W-2 wage and tax statements for the calendar year 2013 are now available in Murphy Online. A paper W-2 will be mailed to your home address by Friday, Jan. 31, 2014.
- The link to Murphy Online is https://banner.stthomas.edu. To log in use your UST username and password, which is the same username and password used for access to UST desktops, email, Blackboard and many other UST-managed applications.
- Once you are logged in to Murphy Online, click on Employee Services.
- Select Tax Forms from the Employee Services menu.
- Select W2 Year End Earnings Statement from the Tax Forms menu.
- Select the Tax Year “2013” from the Select W-2 menu and click on the “Display” button.
- You will then view the W-2 Year End Earnings Statement information. To print a W-2 form you can use with your tax returns click on the “Printable W-2” button at the bottom of the display.
- Click on the “Send to the printer” link at the bottom of the page. Print as many copies as you need for filing federal and state income tax returns.
Please note: For security reasons, the University of St. Thomas does not send tax documents via email.