The University of St. Thomas Small Business Institute is accepting applications for participation in the fall 2013 semester.
The purpose of the UST Small Business Institute is to contribute to a healthy regional business climate in a way that is mutually beneficial to both business and the St. Thomas community.
Specific functions of the SBI:
- To help its small business clients improve their performance and profitability via high-quality business consultations with SBI’s expert faculty and professional staff.
- To create unique and rich learning opportunities for students as they apply their knowledge and skills to real-world business situations.
Benefits of the program for the business owner or nonprofit manager:
- Access to a diverse pool of expert faculty (many are experienced consultants in their fields) and highly trained business students capable of conducting cutting-edge consulting projects.
- Affordable consulting rates that are pro-rated based on the annual revenue of the client’s business.
- Confidentiality of the client’s business ideas and problems guaranteed by St. Thomas’ code of ethics and signing of a Confidentiality Agreement by the consulting team.
For an online application or more information visit the Small Business Institute website, email projects coordinator Kate Wright, or call the SBI office, (651) 962-5097.