W-2 Wage and Tax Statements for the calendar year 2012 now are available on Murphy Online. A paper W-2 will be mailed to your home address by Thursday, Jan. 31.
- The link to Murphy Online is https://banner.stthomas.edu. To log in, use your UST ID number and PIN.
- Your UST ID number is printed on your UST ID card.
- If you do not remember your PIN, follow the instructions on the log-in screen.
- Once you are logged in to Murphy Online, click on Employee Services.
- Select Tax Forms from the Employee Services menu.
- Select “W-2 Year End Earnings Statement” from the Tax Forms menu.
- Select the Tax Year “2012” from the Select W-2 Menu and click on the “Display” button.
- You then will view the W-2 Year End Earnings Statement information. To print a W-2 form you can use with your tax returns click on the “Printable W-2” button at the bottom of the display. When you see the Printable W-2, click on the “Send to the printer” button at the bottom of the page.
Note: For security reasons, the University of St. Thomas does not send tax documents via email nor does it ask employees for confidential wage information and/or for their Social Security numbers via email.
Questions? Email the Payroll Department.