Do you have office supplies that you or others in your office aren’t using? Don’t trash them. “Freecycle” them in the Non-exempt Staff Council’s Office Supply Swap.
Here’s how to participate:
- Bring new or gently used general office supplies to Room 207, Anderson Athletic and Recreation Center, between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 2. They must be UST office supplies and not supplies from your home.
- Visit the AARC Lobby to see what others have dropped off and pick up office supplies for yourself between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 3, and Thursday, Oct. 4. You do not need to have contributed supplies to participate.
Here are a few suggestions of the type of office supplies event organizers are looking for. Supplies must be in good working condition.
- Paper: colored, card stock
- Manila folders
- Hanging folders
- Three-ring notebooks
- Paper clips/binder clips
- Small desk-storage holders
- Staplers and staples
- Tape dispensers and tape
Items that cannot be accepted:
- Computer equipment. Call IRT for help with disposal.
- Large office items (i.e., file cabinets, microwaves, etc.)
Now is a perfect time to clean out your work rooms, and help support the environment and the work of the UST Recycling Team.
Questions? Contact Julie Kimlinger, (651) 962-5014, or Lisa Keiser, (651) 962-5982, for more information.