The Human Resources Department would like to thank all of the University of St. Thomas employees who stopped by to enjoy the Human Resources Fair this year. Despite the inclement weather, attendance at this year’s fair was up from last year.
The department also extends its gratitude to the vendors, consultants and internal organizations that participated.
The lucky winners of the 2012 HR Fair drawing are (drum roll, please):
- Amazon Kindle: Sandy Schwartz, Business Office
- Weekend at Quadna: Kathie St. Mary, Health Services
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Duffle bag: Iris Hoover, School of Education
- Mayo Guide to Self Care: Jackie Grossklaus, Leadership, Policy and Administration Department
- Notebooks: Connie Jeffrey, Development, Jim Johnson, Accounts Payable, Gina Yetzer, Gainey Conference Center
- Water bottles: Merrie Davidson, Keffer Library, Christine Seymour, College of Arts and Sciences Dean’s Office
Delta Dental of Minnesota
- Electric toothbrush: Steve Becker, Physical Plant
- Fendi sunglasses: Cathy Nielsen, Dining Services
Sun Life Financial
- Duffle bags: Kathy Goodwin, Chemistry Department, Dennis Benjamin, Gainey Conference Center
The David Agency
- Talking pictures: Nathan Wunrow, O’Shaughnessy-Frey Library Center
- Dial scale: Tom O’Brien, Marketing Department
- Stadium blanket: Jennifer Krinke, Bookstore
- Timberwolves tickets (2): Laura Hanson, Keffer Library, Kate Snowdon, School of Law
- Minnesota Wild tickets (2): Peter Breuch, University Relations
Wells Fargo Insurance Services
- $50 Target Visa gift cards: Anthony Behl, Public Safety, Chad Kluck, Career Development Center
Human Resources also wishes to thank these additional sponsors: Anderson Athletic and Recreation Complex, Exempt Staff Council, Hour Car, Medica, Non-exempt Staff Council, OptumHealth Financial Services, Social Security Administration, St. Thomas Employee Federal Credit Union, Stacy Dunn of Open Hands Massage, UST Payroll Office and Wells Fargo Membership Bank.