W-2 Wage and Tax Statements for the calendar year 2011 are now available on Murphy Online. A paper W-2 will be mailed to home addresses by Wednesday, Jan. 25.
- The link to Murphy Online is https://banner.stthomas.edu. To log in use your UST ID number and PIN.
- Your UST ID number is printed on your UST ID card.
- If you do not remember your PIN, follow the instructions on the login screen.
- Once you are logged in to Murphy Online, click on “Employee Services.”
- Select “Tax Forms” from the “Employee Services” menu.
- Select “W2 Year End Earnings Statement” from the “Tax Forms” menu.
- Select the Tax Year “2011” from the “Select W-2 Menu” and click on the “Display” button.
- You will then view the “W-2 Year End Earnings Statement” information. To print a W-2 form you can use with your tax returns click on the “Printable W-2” button at the bottom of the display. When you see the printable W-2 form, click on the “Send to the printer” button at the bottom of the page.
Note: For security reasons, the University of St. Thomas does not send tax documents via email nor does it ask employees for confidential wage information or their Social Security numbers via email.