W-2 Wage and Tax Statements for the calendar year 2010 are now available in Murphy Online. A paper W-2 will be mailed to your home address today, Thursday, Jan. 27.
Please note: The University of St. Thomas does not send tax documents via e-mail or ask employees for confidential wage information and/or their Social Security numbers via e-mail. The IRS and the state of Minnesota also do not communicate with taxpayers via e-mail. Do not open attachments sent with an e-mail that appears to be from the IRS or the state of Minnesota. Delete the e-mail immediately.
To view your W-2 Wage and Tax Statement:
- The link to Murphy Online is https://banner.stthomas.edu. To log in use your UST ID number and PIN.
- Your UST ID number is printed on your UST ID card.
- If you do not remember your PIN, follow the instructions on the login screen.
- Once you are logged in to Murphy Online, click on Employee Services.
- Select Tax Forms from the Employee Services menu.
- Select W2 Year End Earnings Statement from the Tax Forms menu.
- Select the Tax Year “2010” from the Select W-2 Menu and click on the “Display” button.
- You will then view the W-2 Year End Earnings Statement information; to get a form you can use with your tax returns click on the “Printable W-2” button at the bottom of the display. When you see the Printable W-2, click on the “Send to the printer” button at the bottom of the page.