Due to the upcoming Christmas holiday, Father Dennis Dease gift days, and New Year’s holiday, there will be early deadlines for all payroll action items and a change in the pay schedule:
The Friday, Dec. 31, payday will be moved up to Wednesday, Dec. 22. Note that the next payday will be Friday, Jan. 14, 2011.
Action items subject to the early deadlines* include:
- Students and hourly staff using Murphy Time Sheets must submit their time sheet to their supervisors for approval by noon on Friday, Dec. 17. If hourly employees work on Saturday, Dec. 18, they should project their hours for that day.
- Supervisors must approve time sheets by midnight on Friday, Dec. 17. E-mail any adjustments for Saturday hours to payroll and the adjustments will be paid on the first payday in 2011.
- Students and hourly staff using Stromberg time clocks must turn in any time edits and time-off requests to their supervisors by 9 a.m. Friday, Dec. 17. If they are scheduled to work on Friday night or Saturday they should submit a missing punch slip projecting their hours for that day.
- Stromberg administrators must be finished entering time and adjustments by 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 17. Time clocks should not be used until Sunday, Dec. 19. Any adjustments for time worked on Friday night or Saturday should be e-mailed to Payroll, and the adjustments will be paid on the first payday in 2011.
*Note: The early deadline is for the time sheet period from Dec. 5 through Dec. 18, to be paid on Dec. 22.
The following are due by Wednesday, Dec. 15:
- Approved New Student Employment Forms
- New Hire web pages
- Termination web pages
- Student Miscellaneous Pay Forms must be turned into Human Resources.
- All other employment change requests must be turned into Human Resources.
- Insurance and annuity change requests must be turned in to the Benefits Department.Direct deposit and payroll deduction forms must be turned in to the Payroll Department.
- Address changes must be completed on Murphy Online under Personal Information, using the Update Addresses and Phones screen. Elect to change your Payroll Check Mailing Address to the address you want your checks mailed to.
Pay items received after the deadline dates will not be processed until the following pay period.