Campus Ministry will host several informational sessions for the VISION program and its 2010 J-Term trips. A schedule of the one-hour sessions is listed below for students interested in an international or national service-immersion trip; meet other students who have been on trips and hear about the trips leaving in January.
All sessions will be held in Murray-Herrick Campus Center:
- Thursday, Sept. 16, noon-1 p.m. in Room 152
- Monday, Sept. 20, 7-8 p.m. in Room 154
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, noon-1 p.m. in Room 155
- Thursday, Sept. 23, noon-1 p.m. in Room 152
- Sunday, Sept. 26, 8-9 p.m. in Room 152
- Monday, Sept. 27, 4-5 p.m. in Room 152
- Wednesday, Sept. 29, 7-8 p.m. in Room 152
- Sunday, Oct. 3, 8-9 p.m. in Room 160A
- Monday, Oct. 4, 4-5 p.m. in Room 152
VISION is accepting applications for January trips from noon to 11:59 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 5. Download and complete an application from the VISION website, then e-mail it to VISION.