The Grill will feature the cuisine of a different country each day during International Week, April 19-23. All menu items will be served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The week’s menu:
- Monday – Greece – gyros served with cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and cucumber sauce, fries and a large pop, $6.25
- Tuesday – Korea – barbecue ribs served with kimchee and rice, $6
- Wednesday – Saudi Arabia – kabsa with chicken, $5.75
- Thursday – China – Chinese buffet with sweet-and-sour chicken, vegetable lo mein, fried rice, white rice, cream cheese wontons and rice cakes, $6.25
- Friday – Italy – cannoli filled with a variety of flavored mousse, $2.25
The Grill is located in Murray-Herrick Campus Center.