W-2 Wage and Tax Statements for the calendar year 2009 are now available via Murphy Online. A paper W-2 will be mailed to home addresses on Wednesday, Jan. 27.
Note: The University of St. Thomas does not send tax documents via e-mail, and does not ask employees for confidential wage information or for their Social Security numbers via e-mail. The IRS and the state of Minnesota also do not communicate with taxpayers via e-mail. A known virus currently is circulating that looks like it is from the IRS. Do not open any attachments sent with the e-mail. Delete the e-mail immediately.
- The link to Murphy Online is https://banner.stthomas.edu. To log in use your UST ID number and PIN.
- Your UST ID number is printed on your UST ID card.
- If you do not remember your PIN, follow the instructions on the login screen.
- Once you are logged in to Murphy Online, click on “Employee Services.”
- Select “Tax Forms” from the “Employee Services” menu.
- Select “W2 Year End Earnings Statement” from the “Tax Forms” menu.
- Select the Tax Year “2009” from the “Select W-2” menu and click on the “Display” button.
- You will then view the W-2 Year End Earnings Statement information. To get a form you can use with your tax returns click on the “Printable W-2″ button at the bottom of the display. When you see the printable W-2 form page, click on “Send to the printer” at the bottom of the page.