Due to the upcoming Thanksgiving holidays on Nov. 26 and 27, there will be early deadlines for all payroll action items.
Action items subject to the early deadlines include:
- All electronic time sheets must be submitted in Murphy to your supervisors for approval by noon Monday, Nov. 23.
- All paper time sheets must be received in Payroll by noon Monday, Nov. 23.
- Time clock correction sheets and vacation requests for the Stromberg time clock system must be turned in to the time clock administrators by 8 a.m. Monday, Nov. 23.
- All electronic approvals must be done in Murphy and Stromberg by 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 23.
- All new Student Employment Forms must be submitted and approved by Friday, Nov. 20.
- All non-base-comp Web pages must be submitted by Friday, Nov. 20.
- All employee action forms, including new employee, transfers and terminations, must be submitted by Friday, Nov. 20.
- All other employment change requests must received by Human Resources by Friday, Nov. 20.
- All insurance and annuity change requests must be turned in to the Benefits Department by Friday, Nov. 20.
- All direct deposit and payroll deduction forms must be turned in to the Payroll Department by Friday, Nov. 20.
- All payroll check mailing-address changes must be completed in Murphy Online by Friday, Nov. 20.
Pay items received after the deadlines printed above will not be processed on the Dec. 4 paycheck. They will be processed on the following payday, Dec. 18.