From the Registrar’s Office
Bring important information from the Registrar right to you by customizing your Blackboard (MyUST) portal. Use your Blackboard portal to find registration dates and deadlines, helpful links and much more.
The Registrar student information module is dedicated to students providing timely information and resources with links to MURPHY Online, transcript requested forms and important announcements.
Listed below are instructions to add this important information to your Blackboard portal. You only need to do this once to have the information above at your fingertips:
- Log in to Blackboard
a. Go to the University of St. Thomas home page and click on the large purple button on the left of the page that reads "My UST Blackboard portal."
b. Or, log in to Blackboard by clicking here.
- At the login prompt, enter your UST user name and password. If you do not have a UST user name and password, please contact the IRT Tech Desk at (651) 962-6230.
- To customize your Blackboard portal, click on the button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Look at the "available modules" box and click on "Registrar info for students."
- Add the Registrar link to your left or right panel by pressing the "add" button.
- At the bottom of the page, click "submit." You will need to scroll down to see this button.
- Return to your "My UST" tab. You will see the block with valuable information.
If you have difficulty with these steps, please contact the IRT Tech Desk, (651) 962-6230.