Incoming first-year students and their parents participated in two busy days of Orientation and Registration at the University of St. Thomas. Orientation and Registration was held July 11 and 12; July 15 and 16 , July 19 and 20, July 22 and 23, and July 25 and 26.
Here are photos from some of the events for students, which included:
- "Who Wants to be a True Tommie" game show
- An information fair about academic and administrative offices
- Residence hall tours
- Skits about campus issues
- A choice of a dance or watching movies
- Registration for classes
- Seminars on: student loans, being a commuter student, Aquinas Scholars honor program, body image, how college differs from high school, leadership opportunities, student employment, disability services, the core curriculum, international education, choosing a major and volunteer opportunities.
- Presentations on: health services, academic expectations, safety, finances, sexual harassment and sexual violence policies.
Photos by Mark Jensen